quinta-feira, 28 de abril de 2016

Oma, oh my...

I wanna live in your arms and hear you whisper in my ears that I should go by some candy while my dad is not awake.
I wanna be the child you eternized in your mind. I want the innocence and the joy.
Oh, wow, it breaks my heart to know that I can't own the Earth and the sky.
I should have known, I should have known. 
I don't own my thoughts, my life and my goddamn conscience.
I don't control my feelings and I feel so lost deep inside my fears.
Sometimes I truly believe that I've been losing my manners and my mind. Grandma, in the bad days I am so sure that I'm going insane… quietly and subtly though, like good girls should.
I'm no good, I've told you so. You don't believe me cause you're a headstrong, but I do try to be better for and with you.
Love must really be extremely irrational, cause you still manage to put me in your arms and say things will be alright. And I believe you. 
I have to. Just like I do my best to believe in heaven: hope keeps me standing.
Stand here with me. For one more dance and film nights. For many more.
I like being your hummingbird and I love you.
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário